FLSE champions the rights of the children in our care, through the established networks of like-minded practitioners that create a powerful collective voice within special education both regionally and nationally. We enable a forum for leadership, development, progress and change which enhances special education provision and the life outcomes of our pupils and young people.
During these very difficult times brought about by COVID-19 FLSE has been supporting its members with news updates on a very regular basis.
Some Quotes from members:
“The updates from Lorraine have been most helpful.”
“Lorraine from FLSE has been doing a fantastic job keeping us all informed”
Scale of Subscriptions
|SCHOOLS||Pupil Numbers||Yearly Subscription|
|0 – 20||£100|
|21 – 50||£150|
|51 – 100||£200|
As a member of FLSE you will receive:
• Regular news updates to your inbox
• Opportunities to contribute to national consultations
• Opportunities to lobby government departments on all aspects of SEND
• Access to a database of resources on the FLSE website
• The ability to advertise free job vacancies on the FLSE website.
• Regional workshops, conferences and events
• Regular feedback from the National SEND Forum (Facilitated by FLSE in partnership with nasen)